This is a sample of JPG Image and Vector shape and we will use Photoshop & Illustrator, convert JPG Image into vector shape In Photoshop By the help of Illustrator. It will convert to Inkscape.
In this article, I will show you how to convert jpeg image into vector shape in Photoshop By the help of GIMP, before this we should know what is pixel and JPG how it will work, when we will convert our image into vector shape form threshold it will not look smoothly and soft, that is like pieces of things that became to gather in Photoshop, and then by the help of Illustrator we can change, convert an image into vector shape, with image tracing from there we can convert the image to high-quality Photo, pixel is the most important things inside of Photography, we must know that what is pixel, and how it’s section on that, we must know this all things, these are very necessary and important, If you want to use one of the Fab Lab tools to cut out a picture that is made from pixels (any jpg, png, gif, etc) you’ll have to turn it into a vector file first.
What is A Pixel?
Most images that you see on a computer are made from pixels, small rectangles that are different colors. If you look really close at your image you can see them. jagged part? Around the yellow part? It’s unclear. We have to convert our image into lines and shapes that the machines can understand. We call this type of file a vector file. The Fab Lab machines don’t know how to cut pixels. Look at the smiley face. Where should the machine cut? On the gray, Another benefit of turning our file into vectors is that you can resize the image as big as you want and it won’t get blurry or loose resolution.
Convert JPG Image Into Vector Shape in Photoshop
Note. JPEG files are typically photographs. They show continuous color variations and tones throughout the image. Vector files, though, generally emphasize line and shape instead. They have often clipped art illustrations, or outlined art like maps. JPEGs cannot be enlarged without degradation to the resolution of the image, whereas vector files can be enlarged without any loss of quality. There are programs (like Genuine Fractals) which use complicated algorithms to enlarge JPEGs as if they were vector images, but there are ways to approximate the same result in Photoshop.
1. I am going to use this image for the article, as you can see at below, first open your Photoshop it should be any version of Photoshop, and bring transfer the image in Photoshop, if it should be with white and black background any color you can use that image for in here like this. Convert image into vector Photoshop.
2. Now select your image and go to open Image from the menu bar and then click on adjustment and also click on the threshold, then control your image like this, and put threshold level from your heart. convert an image into vector illustrator.
3. From Brush tool. Press B button from the keyboard to select the brush tool and select hardness brush it may be any size you want select for cutting addition area, and then brush this palace.
4. Well. now our image not looking smoothly and softly, now we are in Photoshop, now you can’t know that image looks like good quality with the high pixel, save your image as JPEG in your desktop with high quality, and then we will transfer this into Illustrator for converting to a vector shape. convert jpg to vector in Photoshop, Illustrator.
Convert JPG Image Into Vector Shape In Illustrator
Before in beginning, we edit our JPEG image in Photoshop for converting into vector shape with the help of Illustrator we can convert to a vector shape. And after editing, we will see that our image is completely converted into a vector shape.
5. Open up Illustrator Program. Open a new document, or directly bring push it in Adobe Illustrator, I am working on the A4 page, new document.
6. So now bring the image in Illustrator, you can load this form file, open, our image is with background, select your JPEG image and on up there is image trace, click on small option image trace and then click on Black and white logo, or High Fidelity Photo, from this two action tools you can convert your JPG image to vector shape with high quality, and softly and smoothly, then click on expand and then cheek the Tracing result, with direct selection tool delete your image background.
7. After Expand. We traced an image to the high photo, I want to expand our image, and then now our JPG image is converted into vector shape, this is the result of trace image, and also we can remove some addition place with Eraser tool.
8. PNG Option. I want to save my vector shape into PNG format, because of high quality, save this to your desktop, or anywhere with this resolution or 72% percent, I have selected high resolution for my PNG File, now our image without a background as you can see in here. covert JPG to vector Illustrator.
9. Open, Preview the Photoshop again. For checking that our image is converted into vector shape, transfer this again in Photoshop, so now you can see the JPG image is completely changed, converted into vector shape in Photoshop By the help of Illustrator, this is the final result our tutorial was in this much, this is our sample of working. convert JPG to vector in Illustrator.
Conclusion. Hope this article was helpful for you people, and hope you got something from this article, and it became for your work, If you have any questions, suggestion you can ask me in the comment below, and also don’t forget your feedback, what is your idea about this Tutorial, I will give answer to your questions, Thanks for following my tutorial.